- Bolt-on Neck 7V or 555 style electric guitar DIY Kits
- Perfect Solid mahogany body and maple neck
- All cavity drilled for pickups and control knbobs
- H-S-H pickups and all with matt black hardwares
- 25.5" Scale length and maple neck in 24 frets
- Rosewood fingerboard with pearl flower inlay
- Pearl Pickguard and Black back cavities cover
ByRobert BueskingSaturday, 11 December 2021
Neck was straight and true, frets level, just needed end cleanup. Neck pocket fit was perfect no adjustment needed. Body was solid and cleanly routed. Most of the hardware was useable, the tuners were very sloppy and needed replacement, they worked, but not well. There was some final fine tuning here and there, as would be expected with any kit.
ByMichael BakerTuesday, 16 November 2021
Picked up on of these kits for a custom Jem build for my YouTube channel. and was blown away by the wood quality and detail. I decided to make a replica of the Ibanez JEM77 WDP "Woody" and it turned out amazing. The fretboard was first rate , The the entire build turned out impeccable.I will be buying another soon!.. Thank You Leo Jaymz
is there a back cover
Your cart is currently empty.